currently reading...

currently reading...
Crossing to Safety

favorite novels...

  • the brothers karamazov by fyodor dostoevsky
  • anna karenina by leo tolstoy
  • cry, the beloved country by alan paton
  • the inferno by dante alighieri
  • catch-22 by joseph heller
  • doctor zhivago by boris pasternak
  • for whom the bell tolls by ernest hemingway
  • the secret agent by joseph conrad

favorite short stories...

  • the death of ivan ilych by leo tolstoy
  • the enduring chill by flannery o'connor
  • revelation by o'connor
  • master and man by tolstoy
  • harrison bergeron by kurt vonnegut
  • greenleaf by o'connor

other english/language arts teachers...

a sports fanatic...

In addition to managing my own fantasy football league (The League of the Jackals), I am an addicted follower of various sports. I am fanatically loyal to my favorite teams: the Minnesota Vikings (www.vikings.com); the Denver Nuggets (www.nuggets.com); the Colorado Rockies (www.coloradorockies.com); and the New Jersey Devils (www.newjerseydevils.com).

Jimmy James Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

Jimmy James Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
News Radio's Jimmy James

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Under construction...

I'm attempting to incorporate more content into my blog...or at least more links to more content. I've added some new links to connect to useful websites (e.g., an etext collection of Shakespeare's works) and I've started to list some teacher websites that I have found interesting or useful. More to follow....

No comments: